Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Put Extra Points Into INDECISIVENESS

So I apparently can't make up my mind what I'm going to use for my blog. I debated between wordpress and blogger for awhile, ended up making accounts on both so I could decide which one I liked better. And now I've changed my mind and decided to go with tumblr instead. Mainly because there are times when all I really want to post is a quick verse or awesome quote & I really have nothing else to say. So I have posted my blog posts on my new tumblr account as well as an awesome scripture.

Check it out: ablazeagain.tumblr.com At least I kept the same name after taking so long to pick it :P

Also, random side note. When I went to make a new account (which is ridiculously easy and doesn't require anything more than your email for "personal" information), I discovered I had made a blog on there before. Back in my old angry days. Reading it, I had to laugh at myself. And be amazed at how much I have changed (which I know is only by the grace of God).

Anyways, check out the tumblr. Enjoy! Here's the link again: ablazeagain.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment